The World Keeps Turning...


Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Papa's "Welcome To Ireland" Party

I can't believe how fast time has travelled by! My dad, "Papa", came for a two week visit, and he's been and gone already. We had a fabulous time while he was here. God bless him, he took all the nighttime feedings, too!

After Papa adjusted to the time zone, we threw him a "Welcome To Ireland" party, complete with the craziest cake I've ever seen. (More photos of that in my upcoming "Shopping in Ireland" post.)




For me, the highlight of the party was playing Uno. Connor has all the rules memorized, and does a great job with all the teasing- or "slagging", as they say here- we give each other while we play.

For Alan, I'd say his highlight was receiving a special bottle of Bushmills whiskey for Ronan's Christening.


No comments:

Post a Comment