The World Keeps Turning...


Thursday, March 31, 2011

Connor's First Day at School






Well, he did it! Connor's first day of school went well. Of course, he did cry for me a bit when I dropped him off. But I was ushered out of the classroom by his wonderful teacher, Miss Clancy and the principal, Mr. McGarry (who happens to have been Alan's 3rd grade teacher). Mr. McGarry called me soon afterwards to say that Connor quickly adjusted, and was having a grand time, fitting right in. Whew!

When I picked him up, he was happy, happy, happy! And last night was the first night since we arrived that Connor slept through the night. I think having gone to school he was no longer nervous about it and was finally able to rest.

Today was even better. He seemed very content and happy. And of course, that means Alan and I are happy parents. :)


2 comments:

  1. If he ever does get nervous he could just climb inside that backpack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome little guy! I am glad that he is fitting in so well!
    Miss you all,
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete